All calls for candidates for open positions within ERS will be updated on this page, so please check back regularly.
There is currently an open call for candidates for the roles of:
ERS Guidelines Director
- Term of office: we are looking to appoint an ERS Guidelines Director to fulfil the 2018–2021 mandate.
- Key responsibilities: the main responsibilities of the role will focus on ERS Task Forces, including: assessing applications for Guidelines, Statements and Technical Standards; reviewing the progress of approved Task Forces; and co-coordinating arrangements with other societies, such as co-sponsorship and endorsement.
- To apply: details of how to apply can be found in the full job description
- Application deadline: 3 July, 2017
Breathe Chief Editor
- Term of office: September, 2018 – 2021, including a 6–12 month shadowing period prior to beginning this mandate.
- Key responsibilities: Leading the editorial direction of Breathe and handling a range of editorial tasks. For more information about the role and candidate requirements, please download the full job description.
- To apply: Please send a CV and a covering statement of suitability, outlining your vision for the development of the journal, to Elin Reeves.
- Application deadline: 31 July, 2017