The SocietyVote now in the 2021 senior leadership electionsLearn more and vote
The ERS HERMES Examination Committee in Paediatric Respiratory Medicine is currently looking for a new member. The successful candidate will:
- Write high-quality multiple-choice questions for the examination.
- Ensure that the examination blueprint is adequately covered.
- Participate in the selection of the final examination content.
- Set pass/fail limit after each year’s examination in collaboration with the committee.
- Participate in the selection of appropriate subject areas for new questions.
- Promote the ERS examination among scientific societies and health authorities.
Duration of role:
Three years, renewable once.
How to apply:
Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 August 2021.
Should you have any further queries about this role, please contact email@example.com.