ERS elections are held annually and offer all ERS members the opportunity to have their say about the future leaders of our Society. Member votes are extremely important and we encourage all members to contribute. All current calls for candidates or voting opportunities will be updated on this page, so please check back regularly.
National Delegates, Assembly Heads and Secretaries, and Group Chairs and Secretaries
Current open nominations:
No current open nominations.
Current open voting:
Voting is open to elect the following positions:
- Group Chair 6.04 - Occupational and Environmental Health
- Group Secretary 2.01 - Acute Critical Care
ERS members can place their vote by visiting myERS and selecting the ‘Elections’ tab. Only one vote can be cast per person in each category.
Voting will close on 24 January, 2019.
The results of the latest round of elections for National Delegates, Assembly Heads and Secretaries, and Group Chairs and Secretaries were announced on 11 January, 2019.
Congratulations to all successful candidates.
ERS leadership elections
Following the 2018 leadership elections, the following candidates have been appointed:
- Vice President: Professor Anita Simonds
- Secretary General Elect: Professor Joanna Chorostowska-Wynimko
- Treasurer Elect: Professor Thomas Geiser
- Science Council Chair Elect: Professor Christopher Brightling
For any queries regarding the ERS elections, please contact: email@example.com