ERS elections are held annually and offer all ERS members the opportunity to have their say about the future leaders of our Society. Member votes are extremely important and we encourage all members to contribute. All current calls for candidates or voting opportunities will be updated on this page, so please check back regularly.
ERS leadership elections
The ERS leadership elections are now closed and the candidates elected are:
- Vice President: Marc Humbert
- Advocacy Council Chair Elect: Arzu Yorgancioglu
- Publications Committee Chair Elect: Anh-Tuan Dinh-Xuan
- Education Council Chair Elect: Richard Costello
- Internal Auditors: Szymon Skoczynski & Argyris Tzouvelekis
National Delegates, Assembly Heads and Secretaries, and Group Chairs and Secretaries
Current open nominations:
No current open nominations.
Current open voting:
No current open voting.
We are pleased to announce that the successful candidate has been elected for the following position:
- Early Career Committee Chair - Sara Jane Bonvini
The mandate for the above position will start on 2 October, 2019 for a three-year term. Congratulations to Sara Jane Bonvini.
For any queries regarding the ERS elections, please contact: email@example.com