ERS is proud to announce the fourth edition of the award-winning ERS Satellites, taking place online on Tuesday 2 March, 2021. The event will offer a full-day programme covering four hot topics in respiratory medicine. Registration is free.
ERS Satellites have been using the latest in live-streaming technology since 2017 – delivering education to a global audience and supporting knowledge sharing and interaction on a virtual platform. The programme for this year’s event is designed to support audience participation; allowing virtual delegates to ask questions and discuss presentations with speakers and chairs. All presentations will be chaired by specialist panels live from the studio.
Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines, this event will have a single host venue and there will be no onsite audiences.
The programme will be supported remotely by our national society partners:
- Turkish Thoracic Society
- Sociedade Portugesa de Pneumologia
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Pneumologie
This high-quality educational event can be accessed free of charge by healthcare professionals from anywhere in the world. This is made possible with support from our sponsors.
The event will take place over one days and covers four main topics:
- CHRONIC COUGH
Each topic will cover the following:
- Disease mechanisms & understanding
- State of the art (recent literature) & treatment approaches
- Application of current knowledge & clinical perspective with cases
- Horizon scanning and next steps
Download the ERS Satellites 2021 programme (PDF, 3.6 MB)
Earn CME credits
The ERS Satellites 2021 is granted with 8 CME credits by European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP).
Comments from past delegates
- “Seriously, this is the future of education.”
- “Excellent interaction! The event truly exceeded my expectations, thank you!”
- “Great combination of venue and online hub webcast.”
- “It was brilliant, should happen more often.”
- “It was very stimulating to hear and watch the talks from all over Europe, really felt like the speakers were in front of you all the time.”
- “Wonderful event. Delighted to be part of history!”
- “All the talks were excellent. The Q&A was outstanding."
The ERS Satellites programme has been created by the European Respiratory Society and there has been no external influence on the content or choice of speakers.