ERS/ATS joint webinar: Global perspectives on COVID-19
9 April, 2020
The European Respiratory Society (ERS) and American Thoracic Society (ATS) joined forces for a live COVID-19 webinar, featuring healthcare leaders from Italy, France, Germany, Spain and the United States.
The webinar focused on the experiences of healthcare professionals from across different regions, with expert panellists sharing their own knowledge of COVID-19 as well as offering their expertise to answer questions submitted by colleagues, providing the healthcare community with international perspectives of the outbreak.
Expert panellists were:
- Professor Stefano Nava, University of Bologna, Italy
- Professor Marc Humbert, Université Paris-Saclay, France
- Professor Tobias Welte, Hannover University School of Medicine, Germany
- Professor Charles A. Powell, Mount Sinai-National Jewish Health Respiratory Institute, United States
Moderating the webinar was:
- Professor Eva Polverino, Vall d’Hebron Research Institute, Spain
- Professor Juan Carlos Celedón, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, United States