ERS/ATS joint webinar: International perspectives on reopening the paediatric pulmonary function test laboratory during COVID-19
24 June, 2020 at 16:00–17:15 CEST
22 June, 2020
The European Respiratory Society (ERS) and American Thoracic Society (ATS) are collaborating for a live COVID-19 webinar focusing on the reopening of paediatric pulmonary function test (PFT) labs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The webinar will feature an international panel of paediatric pulmonology specialists who will discuss topics including PFT preparations, requirements of the PFT environment, changes in indications for PFT and specific considerations.
Hear from expert panellists:
- Dr Nicole Beydon, Hôpital d'Enfants Armand-Trousseau, France
- Dr Marcus Jones, Pontificia Universidade Catolica do Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Dr Larry Lands, McGill University Health Center, Canada
- Dr Enrico Lombardi, Meyer Children’s Hospital, Italy
- Dr Margaret Rosenfeld, University of Washington School of Medicine, USA
- Dr Peter Sly, Children’s Health Queensland, Australia
- Dr Daniel Weiner, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, USA
- Dr Gary Wong, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Moderating the webinar will be:
- Dr Ozge Yilmaz, Celal Bayar University Medical Faculty, Turkey
- Dr Laura Gochicoa, National Institute of Respiratory Diseases, Mexico
Participants will have the opportunity to submit their own questions to the panel after the initial discussion is complete.