*Please note, this course is now fully booked. To join the waiting list, please email email@example.com.
This course offers the latest insight into pulmonary rehabilitation, bringing together the viewpoints of both clinicians and physiotherapists. Participants will be provided with a comprehensive overview on when and how treatments should be delivered taking into account the latest guidelines in the field, as well as promising new tools and approaches.
- Hands-on workshops
- Case report presentations
- Faculty discussion
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the optimal implementation of comprehensive pulmonary rehabilitation strategies for patients with chronic obstructive & restrictive lung diseases, pulmonary arterial hypertension and cystic fibrosis
- Describe the different components of pulmonary rehabilitation and the necessary tools to assess the efficacy of this intervention
- Introduce clinical practice novel patient reported outcomes and methods for assessing daily physical activity in patients with chronic obstructive and restrictive lung diseases
- Learn how to implement adjunct interventions to maximise the benefit of pulmonary rehabilitation
- Acquire the necessary skills during hands-on workshops to perform clinical assessment of important physiological and behavioural patient outcomes
The target audience is primarily beginners in the following groups:
- Respiratory physiologists
- Respiratory therapists
- Research fellows
- Occupational therapists
- Social workers and carers
- Healthcare managers
- Exercise physiologists and occupational therapists
- Trainees in the above specialties
However, experts who want to refresh their knowledge are also welcome to join the course.
This event has been accredited with the Mark of Excellence by the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP) with 25 CME credits.
The number of credits that you will receive corresponds to your attendance during the course. Please note that you need to sign the register of attendance each day to ensure that you receive the correct amount of CME credits.
Upon receipt of a written cancellation, a refund of fees, minus €50 administrative fee, will be applied up to six weeks before the course. After this date, no refund will be made for cancellations.
By agreeing to attend this course, you agree to comply with reasonable instructions and safety policies of local host facilities. The organiser does not endorse any hotel, restaurant or other facility which may be recommended. If the course involves patients acting as volunteers, you agree to respect their wishes, dignity and needs.
You may access the General Terms & Conditions at anytime.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org