This session provides a unique opportunity to test your applied knowledge in adult respiratory medicine against 30 high-quality, case-based multiple-choice questions, selected from the question pool of the ERS HERMES European examination in adult respiratory medicine. All answers are then explained and discussed with a content expert. This course is aimed at all respiratory professionals or trainees wishing to benchmark themselves against the European standards, or sit the European examination in adult respiratory medicine. The event takes place virtually.
Please note that the content of this course is identical to Self-assessment courses delivered in 2020.
An application for accreditation will be made to the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology. The number of credits that you will receive corresponds to your attendance during the online course.
15:00 – 17:00CET
A 1-hour multiple-choice question assessment followed by a 2-hour explanation of correct answers and interactive discussion with a content expert.
Following this course, participants will:
- Gain better knowledge of the major fields of respiratory medicine
- Benchmark themselves against the European standards
- Improve their proficiency in solving case-based multiple-choice questions
- Prepare themselves for the European examination in adult respiratory medicine.
|Industry (ERS Members & non-Members)||€50|
Diseases / Methods
- Airway diseases
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Respiratory infections
- General respiratory patient care
- Adult Pulmonologist/Clinician
- Physician in Pulmonology Training
- Trainees in respiratory medicine