This joint webinar between ERS and the Turkish Thoracic Society will update the audience on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines, based upon global and Turkish data, and their safety profile.
- Efficacy of vaccination (Global data) – Prof. Dr. Tobias Welte, ERS Past President – 15 minutes
- Efficacy of vaccination (Turkish data – Coronavac study) – Prof. Dr. Murat Akova – 15 minutes
- Safety profile (side effects) – Prof Dr Abdullah Sayiner – 15 minutes
- Q&A – 15 minutes
Following the webinar, participants will be able to define the safety and efficacy profile of COVID-19 vaccinations.
An application for accreditation of this webinar has been made to the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP) for 1 CME credit per 1-hour attendance. If accredited, the CME credit will be granted upon attendance of at least 60 minutes during the live webinar only.
What is a webinar?
The webinar closely simulates a lecture-based teaching experience. The speaker can interact with the audience, just as in a classroom setting.
This webinar comprises a 45-minute lecture followed by a 15-minute question-and-answer sessions. During the webinar, you will be asked to share your opinion on issues related to the topic using interactive polls.
All participants will be able to hear the lecturer and see the slides throughout the presentation. As a participant you will be able to pose questions or discuss ideas with the other participants via the text chat facility and the speaker will respond to the questions via the microphone.
More information will be communicated in due course.
- Please log in to the webinar 20 minutes before it is scheduled to commence. If you have any technical difficulties whilst trying to log in or during the session please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check Central European Time.
- To achieve the best quality, we recommend to avoid downloading anything from the internet during your connection to the lecture and stopping all other programmes.
- Please also ensure that your audio settings are not set to mute and adjust the volume to a comfortable level.
Diseases / methods
- Respiratory infections
- Nurses, etc.