External Events Endorsement
ERS endorses educational and scientific meetings that meet high standards of scientific quality. If you are a national society in respiratory field and you are interested in organising an annual event that require the ERS official endorsement, carefully read our guidelines and duly fill in the application form available on this website.
- Guidelines for national society event endorsement
- Application form for national society event endorsement
Kindly note that the following criteria will be considered for the event:
- Delivered in the country of the national society
- Open to an international audience
- Programme is in line with ERS educational and scientific standards
- Event does not compete with ERS activities
- Involves international and European speakers
- Involves ERS members or officers
- There is a fair gender balance in the faculty
- It is in line with the overall mission and values of ERS
Note: The ERS name and logo can only be used once the event has been endorsed. Please see the guidelines for more information.
Upcoming endorsed events
The programmes of these events have been endorsed by ERS.
|04-05 December 2018||International Symposium on Acute Pulmonary Injury Translational Research (INSPIRES) (Amsterdam, The Netherlands ) more information|
|12-13 December 2018||International Year in Review on Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Physical Activity, Self Management, Respiratory Failure and Palliative Respiratory Care (Roermond, The Netherlands ) more information|
|07 - 08 February 2019||24th International Symposium on Infections in the Critically Ill Patient (Seville, Spain) more information|
|01-02 March 2019||8th International Meeting On Pulmonary Rare Diseases And Orphan Drugs (Milan, Italy) more information|
|02-05 April 2019||The 60th International Congress of the Egyptian Society of Chest Diseases & Tuberculosis (Cairo, Egypt) more information|
|PROLUNG||PROLUNG, a Marie Sklodowska Curie–Educational training network (contact Marcus Schultz for more information)|
|CARDIOCAP||CardioCAP: cardiovascular complications after community-acquired pneumonia in European elderly population (contact Antoni Torres for more information)|