ERS Task Forces
ERS Task Forces including one or several other societies should be submitted through the usual ERS Task Force online application form. The next ERS Task Force call for 2024 is now open with the deadline of 1 February 2024.
ERS/ATS Joint Task Forces
The ERS/ATS Task Force call is now closed.
ERS recommends the application of the same methodology for joint Task Forces as for ERS-only projects. Please contact the ERS in-house methodologist with any questions.
Related documents on ERS methodology:
ERS recognises that the involvement of patients in Task Forces is valuable, and we work very closely with the European Lung Foundation (ELF) to ensure that patient perspectives are represented in ERS guidelines.
Related documents on patient involvement:
- ERS Handbook for Clinical Practice Guidelines
- ERS Task Force Guidance
- Instructions for joint ERS/ATS applications
- Confidentiality form
- FAQs on ERS document development
- Suggested timelines/milestones for producing guidelines
- Suggested timelines/milestones for producing statements
- Suggested timelines/milestones for producing technical standards