The European Respiratory Society (ERS) is pleased to share the details of the new postgraduate week event, which will take place online from 11-15 October.
The postgraduate courses, which usually take place at the ERS International Congress, will instead take place as a separate, week-long virtual event, providing practitioners with the opportunity of aligning their current procedures with the latest clinical best practice.
The event will consist of a series of lectures, group assignments, case discussions, and interactive quiz-based sessions. Lecture-based sessions will include dedicated time for interaction between participants and faculty, and participants will put knowledge into practice by taking part in group tasks led by top level faculty.
The event programme includes the following courses:
- Sleep disordered breathing in obstructive and restrictive lung diseases: from pathophysiology to treatment
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis
- Masterclass updates in asthma and COPD
- Back to clinical physiology
- Pleural disease: integrating 2021 evidence with real life cases
- Noninvasive monitoring in the Respiratory Intensive Care Unit
- Emerging infectious diseases and antimicrobial resistance: diagnostics, treatments, vaccines and other preventive and/or therapeutic interventions
- Advanced cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Acute and chronic cough in children
- Imaging guided interventional pulmonology
- Pulmonary hypertension in a nutshell
Registration for the full event is €90 for ERS members and €130 for non-members, with the option of registering for individual courses for a reduced fee.