This webinar will review the recent literature published on diagnostic tools in Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome (OSAS) in knowledge.
Up-to-date and evidence-based overview of the recent and current knowledge on diagnostic tools in adult and paediatric OSAS, and how adults tools could translate to children.
Year in review with a focus on diagnostic tools used in adult and paediatric OSAS.
Following this webinar, participants will be able to give an up-to-date and evidence-based overview of the recent diagnostic tools used in the diagnosis of OSAS.
An application for accreditation of this webinar has been made to the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP) for 1 CME credit per 1-hour attendance. If accredited, the CME credit will be granted upon attendance of at least 60 minutes during the live webinar only.
What is a webinar?
A webinar closely simulates a lecture-based teaching experience. The speaker can interact with the audience, just as in a classroom setting. During the webinar, you will be asked to share your opinion on issues related to the topic using interactive polls.
All participants will be able to hear the lecturer and see the slides throughout the presentation. As a participant you will be able to pose questions or discuss ideas with the other participants via the text chat facility and the speaker will respond to the questions via the microphone.
More information will be communicated in due course.
- Please log in to the webinar 20 minutes before it is scheduled to commence. If you have any technical difficulties whilst trying to log in or during the session please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check Central European Time.
- To achieve the best quality, we recommend to avoid downloading anything from the internet during your connection to the lecture and stopping all other programmes.
- Please also ensure that your audio settings are not set to mute and adjust the volume to a comfortable level.
Diseases / methods
- Paediatric respiratory diseases
- Sleep and breathing disorders
- Paediatric pulmonologists
- Sleep physicians
- Sleep technicians
- Respiratory therapists