This course is aimed at paediatricians and pulmonologists who want to develop their skills in diagnostic and therapeutic paediatric bronchoscopy. The course is devoted to hands-on workshops and to teaching the theoretical aspects of bronchoscopy. The participants will have the opportunity to practice live bronchoscopy on anaesthetised animals in an operating room.
- Equipment needed to set up a bronchoscopy suite in children (flexible & rigid bronchoscopy)
- Indications, contraindications
- Anaesthesia, sedation, tolerance, side effects
- Anatomical findings: upper and lower airways (normal/abnormal)
- Bronchoalveolar lavage (techniques, indications, results)
- Bronchial brushing, endobronchial biopsy, transbronchial biopsy
- FB in NICU/PICU
This course has been accredited with 22.5 CME credits by the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP). The number of credits that you will receive corresponds to your attendance during the onsite course. Please note that you need to sign the register of attendance each day to ensure that you receive the CME credits.
Upon receipt of a written cancellation, a refund of fees, minus €50 administrative fee, will be applied up to six weeks before the course. After this date no refund will be made for cancellations.
By agreeing to attend this course, you agree to comply with reasonable instructions and safety policies of local host facilities. The organiser does not endorse any hotel, restaurant or other facility which may be recommended. If the course involves patients acting as volunteers, you agree to respect their wishes, dignity and needs.
You may access the General Terms & Conditions at anytime.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com