Other language sessions at the ERS International Congress
27 July, 2020
In recognition of the global reach of the ERS International Congress, the European Respiratory Society (ERS) is pleased to announce that this year's scientific programme will include a number of sessions in languages other than English.
The sessions feature experienced speakers from the ERS leadership and leaders in respiratory medicine across the world, and include:
- Chinese session: Part 1 and Part 2 – chaired by Professor Chen (China), Professor Yorgancıoğlu (Turkey) Professor Delcroix (Belgium) and Dr Qu (China)
- French session: Part 1 and Part 2 – chaired by Professor Maitre (France), Professor Humbert (France), Professor Troosters (Belgium) and Professor Raherison-Semjen (France).
- German session: Part 1 – chaired by Professor Hartl (Austria), Professor Burghuber (Austria) and Professor Geiser (Switzerland)
- Russian session: Part 1 and Part 2 – chaired by Dr Beeh (Germany), Professor Chuchalin (Russian Federation) Professor Halpin (United Kingdom) and Professor Belevskiy (Russian Federation).
- Spanish/Portuguese session: Part 1 and Part 2 – chaired by Dr Cohen Todd (Guatemala), Dr Jimenez Ruiz (Spain), Professor Gonçalves Pinto (Portugal), Dr Perez Padilla (Mexico) and Professor Avelar Martins (Brazil)
A specially designed platform will help deliver this year’s programme of events at what will be the first ever virtual Congress, enabling participants to interact and connect with topic experts, access the latest scientific data and participate in engaging educational opportunities.
Registration for the ERS International Congress is open now, with a rate of only €119 for ERS members or €159 for non-members.