Many of the most popular ERS International Congress features to return for 2020
29 June, 2020
The European Respiratory Society (ERS) is pleased to announce the return of many popular sessions to this year’s International Congress, all of which are designed to ensure that information is presented in the most effective way.
Among the features returning are:
- Symposia, including state-of-the-art sessions, respiratory medicine meets other disciplines and hot topics.
- Case-based sessions, including challenging clinical cases, lungs on fire and grand rounds.
- Abstract sessions, including ALERT sessions and oral presentations.
- Journal sessions
- Guidelines sessions
- Professional development sessions
- Assembly members’ meetings
- Other language sessions
A specially designed platform will help deliver this year’s programme of events at what will be the first ever virtual Congress, enabling participants to interact and connect with topic experts, access the latest scientific data and participate in engaging educational opportunities.
Registration for the ERS International Congress is open now, with an early-bird discount rate of only €89 for ERS members or €129 for non-members. Early-bird closes 21 July.
Details of the new sessions that will feature at this year’s Congress will be released in due course.