ERS/ATS webinar: Rehabilitation after COVID 19 disease
12 November, 2020 at 12:00–13:00 CET
16 October, 2020
The European Respiratory Society and American Thoracic Society are collaborating for a live COVID-19 webinar focusing on the pulmonary rehabilitation of COVID-19 patients.
The webinar will feature a panel of specialists who will discuss the findings of an international task force studying rehabilitation after COVID-19 and review the current knowledge around the infectiology of the novel coronavirus.
Hear from expert panellists:
- Win Janssens (Leuven, Belgium)
- Michele Vittacca (Gussago, Italy)
- Johnathan Raskin (New York, USA)
- Stefano Belli (Somma Lombardo, Italy)
- Daisy Janssen (Horn, Netherlands)
- Martijn Spruit (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Sally Singh (Leicester, United kingdom)
- Linda Nici (Providence, USA)
Chairing the webinar will be:
- ERS Past President Professor Thierry Troosters (Leuven, Belgium)
- Chair of the ATS Pulmonary Rehabilitation Assembly Professor Anne Holland (Fitzroy North, Australia)
Participants will have the opportunity to submit their own questions to the panel after the initial discussion is complete. ERS members can register using their myERS account. Non-members can create an account for free.