Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Lifetime Achievement Research Award
ERS presents this award to recognise excellence in the field of PAH research. The PAH Lifetime Achievement Research Award grants € 10,000 to a researcher who is taking part in a research project in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension and who achieved advances and research in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
The award winner will be announced at the 2017 ERS International Congress in Milan (9-13 September 2017).
- People who received this award in the past or any other ERS Award or Grant in the last three years are not eligible.
- The selection of the successful candidate will be made by the ERS Science Council. The Award’s applications are judged independently of the sponsor on the basis of scientific merit.
- The PAH Lifetime Achievement Research Award funding must be used to support a research or training project in the field of PAH and will be entirely given to the institution at which the project is ongoing.
How to apply
- Applications/nominations for 2017 are now closed.
- Read the Guidelines for the PAH Lifetime Achievement Research Award