ERS Congress 2020: Experience real-time procedures at the Live from the Clinic sessions
4 August, 2020
The European Respiratory Society (ERS) is pleased to share details of the Live from the Clinic sessions that will feature at the virtual ERS Congress 2020.
Following the successful endoscopy sessions which have featured at the event in previous years, Live from the Clinic was conceived as an innovative way to deliver real-time procedure demonstrations carried out by experts to a virtual audience.
The Live from the Clinic sessions include:
- Paediatric procedures – Real-time procedure from Dusseldorf (UKD). Pre-recorded procedures with live discussion from Rotterdam (Erasmus MC) and Bern (Insel) university hospitals.
- Bronchoscopy and endosonography: Lung cancer – Real-time and pre-recorded procedures with live discussion from Amsterdam (AMC) and Heidelberg university hospitals.
- Endoscopy and ultrasound: COPD and Emphysema – Real-time and pre-recorded procedures with live discussion from Heidelberg University Hospital.
- Endoscopy and ultrasound: Interstitial and pleural diseases – Real-time procedure from Amsterdam (AMC). Pre-recorded procedures with live discussion from Odense and Oxford university hospitals.
- Physiology – Real-time and pre-recorded procedures with live discussion from Amsterdam (AMC) and Basel university hospitals.
The sessions will demonstrate a wide range of techniques for clinicians to learn from and will be followed by an interactive question and answer session, offering participants the opportunity to discuss each procedure’s application and effectiveness.