This new session provides a unique opportunity to test your applied knowledge in adult respiratory medicine against 30 high-quality, case-based multiple-choice questions, selected from the question pool of the ERS HERMES European examination in adult respiratory medicine. All answers are then explained and discussed with a content expert onsite. The event is organised in collaboration with the Swiss Respiratory Society (SGP) during the SGP 2018 Congress.
- 1-hour written assessment of 30 multiple-choice questions in English, followed by:
- 2-hour explanation of correct answers and interactive discussion with a content expert (English/German).
- Time: 15:15-18:30
Following this course, participants will:
- Gain better knowledge of the major fields of respiratory medicine
- Benchmark themselves against the European standards
- Improve their proficiency in solving case-based multiple-choice questions
- Prepare themselves for the European examination in adult respiratory medicine
- Participants of the SGP Congress (minimum MD degree)
- Respiratory specialists, trainees and non-specialists wishing to benchmark themselves against the European standards
- Respiratory specialists or final-year trainees preparing for the ERS HERMES European Diploma examination
This ERS HERMES course is organised in cooperation with the Swiss Respiratory Society (SGP). For more information regarding registrations and pricing, contact SGP directly at firstname.lastname@example.org