ERS/ELF Travel Grant for best abstract in Patient Centered Research
The ERS/ELF Travel Grant for Best Abstract in Patient Centered Research, sponsored by ELF, offers 2 free-registrations to attend the ERS International congress Barcelona, 4-8 September 2021. Please note that due to budget constraints led by Covid-19, this year, ELF will only include a free Congress registration (no travel grant).
- This travel grant will fund scientists and/or clinicians doing research that is focused on issues that will have patient-centered outcomes which will impact directly on patients, and/or qualitative research that helps understand patients conditions, and/or that directly matter to patients and that patients understand. Preferably the research will have had patient involvement throughout.
- Minimum average grade of 4
- Must not have won this specific grant previously
- Must not have received any other ERS award, Abstract Grant, or Sponsorship in the last two years
- 40 years of age or under at the time of the application deadline
Apply when submitting your abstract for the ERS International congress Barcelona 2021.