Marie Curie Post-doctoral Research Fellowships (RESPIRE 3)
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 713406
RESPIRE3 is an international, inter-sectoral and inter-disciplinary programme providing Marie Skłodowska-Curie post-doctoral research fellowships to early stage scientists with the potential to become the leaders of tomorrow in the respiratory field. It is co-funded by the European Union (EU) and builds on the success of the previous RESPIRE1 and RESPIRE2 programmes.
Fellowship candidates can choose between two options, both offering attractive working conditions and a strong focus on career development:
- 2-year European Fellowships - open to candidates of any nationality to come to or move within Europe
- 3-year Global Fellowships - also now on offer
- Candidates from any disciplines can apply with a project in respiratory medicine/science at one of more 100 pre-registered host centres worldwide;
- PhD or at least 4 years of full-time research experience, with at least one first author publication;
- Transnational mobility required. Full information on all eligibility criteria in November 2018 Application Guidelines.
Further information about RESPIRE3 Marie Sklodowska-Curie fellowship recipients selected so far and related documents for each round can be found hereunder:
- Fellows selected via 1st call
- Fellows selected via 2nd call
- 3rd call: selected fellows to be announced in spring 2019
The 3rd call is now open (deadline: 1 November 2018), please consult the November 2018 Application Guidelines and FAQs as well as apply via MyERS.
Host centres from all over the world still have a chance to pre-register through the Host Online Application Form.