ERS fellowship opportunity for life sciences at Novartis
This fellowship offers the chance for respiratory MDs or life sciences PhD holders with clinical research experience preferably in asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis or clinical immunology to gain experience in the European pharmaceutical industry.
The fellowship is for 12 months and begins preferably in August/September 2018 at the Novartis Campus in Basel, Switzerland.
As an ERS fellowship recipient, you will bring your academic/clinical experience into a medical team at Novartis. You will provide patient-centric medical and scientific input from the start of late-phase development (Phase 2B to 4) through the entire life cycle of brands of medicines as well as support medical affairs activities.
Who can apply?
- Candidates should hold a PhD in life sciences or be MD level, with clinical research experience preferably in asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis or clinical immunology
- Applicants should be at the beginning of their career with clinical research experience as an investigator or co-investigator.
- Applicants must be ERS members at the time of application.
- Applicants should demonstrate a strong motivation as well as how the fellowship matches with their career development.
- Previously ERS funded applicants are also eligible for this programme (STRTF, LTRF, RESPIRE).