Join the follow-up webinar for ‘A case of difficult asthma’
Join us for a follow-up webinar on the recent CME Online module, ‘A case of difficult asthma’. The free webinar will take place on 11 May, 2017 at 16:00 - 17:00 (CET). Please see below for more details.
- To update on the patient's outcome
- To give the floor to participants to raise any questions in respect of the presented case
- To enable participants to present similar cases and seek advice
- To place this case within the wider context of severe asthma with a particular focus on asthma phenotypes.
ERS has invited two renowned experts in the field to moderate the session:
- Professor Ratko Djukanovic, Director of the Southampton Respiratory Biomedical Research Unit at University of Southampton.
- Professor Kian Fan Chung, Professor of Respiratory Medicine and Head of Experimental Studies Medicine at National Heart & Lung Institute, Imperial College, London.
This session is open to participants to ask questions on various aspects of case management including diagnosis, work-up and investigations. Participants should login using the provided link (see below), and during the webinar you will be able to ask questions via a text chat.
Please complete the CME online module ‘A case of difficult asthma’
- The webinar will be run using the Adobeconnect platform
- Check your system here
- Register now for free via myERS
- The link to the webinar will be provided here in due course