This online course aims to provide a comprehensive overview of pulmonary embolism. Participants will cover all major topics related to pulmonary embolism, from pathophysiology and diagnosis to management.
This course has been granted 5 CME credits by the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP), 1 CME credit per every 1-hour module. The number of credits that you will receive relates to your attendance during the course.
- Online lectures
- Case presentations
- Case reports
- Respiratory physicians
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the processes leading to a diagnosis of pulmonary embolism.
- Initiate appropriate investigations and understand the pathogenesis of the condition.
- Assess the risks linked to pulmonary embolism.
- Understand the different management strategies of pulmonary embolism and its comorbidities.
Adult Respiratory Medicine HERMES syllabus:
- Module B.5: Pulmonary vascular diseases