This ESTS/ERS collaborative course on rare tumours of the chest is run by experts appointed by both organising societies to guarantee maximal interdisciplinarity. While main topics are thymoma and pleural mesothelioma, it will also addresse rare tumours of airways and lungs, and chest wall tumours. Teaching will be afforded through state-of-the-art-lectures, case-based discussions, and simulation of multidisciplinary discussions. Participants are encouraged to bring their own cases to get expert opinion!
- pulmonary physicians
- thoracic surgeons
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologist
- Early career members
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Feel comfortable with multidisciplinary management of malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- Learn classification, staging, and guidelines for treatment of thymomas
- Refresh knowledge on rare tumour airways and lung
- Know what to do and what to avoid with chest wall tumours
- Manage the malignant pleural effusion
The registration fee includes:
- Registration to the School
- All School materials
- Two nights stay (check in: 6 April 2020, check out: 8 April 2020) in a single room occupancy at the hotel.
- Group transfers from Hotel to Johnson & Johnson Institute and return
There are limited spaces available for this course and registration may close early according to availability.
How to register:
In order to register for this course, please click on the register button of this page. Then, you will be prompted to complete the registration process in the ESTS registration platform. If you have any problem, please contact the support team: email@example.com