Lung cancer is no longer an exclusively lethal disease, diagnostics and treatment have been revolutionised in recent years. Within this online course, learners will be able to update their current clinical practice but also have an overview of emerging technologies and treatment options.
An application will be made to European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP) for CME accreditation of this event. The number of credits that you will receive corresponds to your attendance to the online sessions.
- General pneumologists
- Thoracic surgeons
- General practitioners
This online course will consist of 7 sessions of 1 hour each, which will delve into illustrative cases.
The course will address the following topics:
- modern imaging techniques
- proper follow-up of solitary pulmonary nodules
- new endoscopic tools and techniques
- modern pathology from light microscopy to molecular profiling
- new options in thoracic surgery and radiotherapy
- latest advance systemic therapies
- management of disease- and therapy- related adverse events
Following this course, participants will
- a thorough and up-to-date insight to modern-day lung cancer care
- a practice-based update on relevant advances throughout the lung cancer continuum