Lung cancer is no longer an exclusively lethal disease, diagnostics and treatment have been revolutionised in recent years. Within this online course, learners will be able to update their current clinical practice but also have an overview of emerging technologies and treatment options.
The online course has been granted 7 CME credits by the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP). The number of credits that you will receive will correspond to the time you spend viewing each session live. Please, note that the video recordings of each session will be available after the course has taken place; however, you will not accrue credits for watching the video-recordings.
- General pneumologists
- Thoracic surgeons
- General practitioners
This online course will consist of 7 sessions of 1 hour each, which will delve into illustrative cases.
The course will address the following topics:
- modern imaging techniques
- proper follow-up of solitary pulmonary nodules
- new endoscopic tools and techniques
- modern pathology from light microscopy to molecular profiling
- new options in thoracic surgery and radiotherapy
- latest advance systemic therapies
- management of disease- and therapy- related adverse events
Following this course, participants will
- a thorough and up-to-date insight to modern-day lung cancer care
- a practice-based update on relevant advances throughout the lung cancer continuum