Taking place on 7 December, this live discussion focused on the impact of COVID-19 on interstitial lung disease. Expert panellists will discuss the fibrotic progression after COVID-19 and the home tele-monitoring process of patients with interstitial lung disease. The organisation of services to monitor and support patients with long COVID will also be addressed throughout this live discussion.
- Sara Tomassetti – Associate Professor of Respiratory Medicine at Florence University, Italy, and Head of Interventional Pulmonology Unit at Careggi University Hospital.
- Carlos Robalo Cordeiro – Head of Pulmonology Department at the Coimbra University Hospital and Dean of Coimbra Medical School and Professor of Pulmonology.
- Marlies Wijsenbeek – Chair of the Erasmus MC multidisciplinary Centre of Interstitial Lung Diseases and Sarcoidosis (ILDS), a national expert centre and member of the European Reference Network based at the Erasmus University Medical Centre in the Netherlands.
- Katerina Antoniou – Associate Professor of Respiratory Medicine, Head of Lab. of Cellular and Molecular Pulmonology, University of Crete and Head of the Assembly 12- Interstitial Lung Diseases.
- David Montani – Professor at the French National Referral Centre for Pulmonary Hypertension, in the Department of Respiratory Medicine, headed by Pres. Marc Humbert at the Hôpital Bicêtre, Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, Paris-Saclay University, France.