Your 'MyERS' has been updated and revamped
16 June, 2016
ERS is pleased to announce that our online membership portal 'MyERS' has been updated and revamped in order to improve usability. The site changes are effective immediately and bring the following new features:
- A new interactive dashboard highlighting opportunities for you to input and engage with ERS
- A better mobile user experience for you to access the site on the move
- A new navigation bar that will allow you to move across all ERS websites more easily
- A news feed highlighting topics of interest for you
- An improved look and feel to make it easier for you to navigate
- The ability to select your own username
We have also made it easier for you to access the ERS publications site as you can now log in using your MyERS login information. Previously, a different login was required for access to the ERJ and ERS Monograph. Asking for one password instead of two is intended to simplify your experience.
Should you have any additional queries or experience any difficulties, please contact our membership team.