RESPIRE 3 Host Application and Web Registry
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 713406
Within the framework of the RESPIRE3 Research Fellowship programme in respiratory science, a brand new RESPIRE3 Web Host Registry platform has been launched with a list of pre-registered host centres, with the aim to:
- Facilitate fellowship applicants' search for suitable host centres; and
- Help ensure that selected fellows will enjoy attractive working conditions (e.g. contract) and an excellent working environment (e.g. supervision, facilities/infrastructure, career development) to undertake their research project in the respiratory field.
This new process builds on the lessons learnt from the previous RESPIRE2 Web Host Registry, but it has been further developed to reflect the specific new requirements of the RESPIRE3 programme, in line with EU co-funding under Horizon 2020.
NEW! Host centres from outside Europe can also now potentially participate thanks to the new RESPIRE3 Global Fellowships.
Why pre-register as a RESPIRE3 Host Centre?
- To feature your host centre on the RESPIRE3 Web Host Registry and to be potentially contacted by prospective applicants to develop a joint collaboration.
- To participate in the enhanced RESPIRE3 programme, which provides more options and flexibility, through European and Global fellowships. Only pre-registered centres can potentially host prestigious Marie Skłodowska-Curie RESPIRE3 fellows, with the potential to become the leaders of tomorrow in the respiratory field, thanks to ERS/EU co-funding.
- To become part of a network of host centres in the respiratory field, to play a key role in fostering respiratory research and to enhance cooperation with ERS.
The RESPIRE3 Web Host Registry is now available and it will continue to be updated as new host centers apply to join through an open rolling call. Host centres are however advised to apply as soon as possible to maximise opportunities to host a Marie Sklodowska-Curie fellow.
APPLY NOW: Host Online Application Form & documents
Annex I - RESPIRE3 Overview - For information/reference
Annex II - RESPIRE3 Host application process overview - For information/reference
Section A - RESPIRE3 Host Application Online Form (Administrative Checklist) - Mandatory form to be downloaded, completed & signed. It will then need to be uploaded via Section B (link below)
Section B - RESPIRE3 Host Application Online Form (Scientific overview) - Mandatory form to be completed directly online.