Marie Curie Post-doctoral Research Fellowships (RESPIRE 3)
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 713406
RESPIRE3 is an international, inter-sectoral and inter-disciplinary programme providing Marie Skłodowska-Curie post-doctoral research fellowships to early stage scientists with the potential to become the leaders of tomorrow in the respiratory field. It is co-funded by the European Union (EU) and builds on the success of the previous RESPIRE1 and RESPIRE2 programmes.
Fellowship candidates can choose between two options, both offering attractive working conditions and a strong focus on career development:
- 2-year European Fellowships - open to candidates of any nationality to come to or move within Europe
- 3-year Global Fellowships - also now on offer
- Candidates from any disciplines can apply with a project in respiratory medicine/science at one of more 80 pre-registered host centres worldwide;
- PhD or at least 4 years of full-time research experience, with at least one first author publication;
- Transnational mobility required. Full information on all eligibility criteria in 2017 Application Guidelines.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to become a Marie Sklodowska-Curie fellow!
The 1st call (deadline: 1 March 2017) is now closed. The 2nd call is currently expected to be launched in late summer / early autumn 2017. A more precise timeline will be announced in summer 2017. For the time being, you can access the 2017 Application Guidelines and FAQs (right hand side) from the 1st call to find out more
Host centres from all over the world still have a chance to pre-register through the Host Online Application Form.