Marie Curie Post-doctoral Research Fellowships (RESPIRE 3)
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 713406
RESPIRE3 is an international, inter-sectoral and inter-disciplinary programme providing Marie Skłodowska-Curie post-doctoral research fellowships to early stage scientists with the potential to become the leaders of tomorrow in the respiratory field. It is co-funded by the European Union (EU) and builds on the success of the previous RESPIRE1 and RESPIRE2 programmes.
Fellowship candidates can choose between two options, both offering attractive working conditions and a strong focus on career development:
- 2-year European Fellowships - open to candidates of any nationality to come to or move within Europe
- 3-year Global Fellowships - also now on offer
- Candidates from any disciplines can apply with a project in respiratory medicine/science at one of more 90 pre-registered host centres worldwide;
- PhD or at least 4 years of full-time research experience, with at least one first author publication;
- Transnational mobility required. Full information on all eligibility criteria in 2017 Application Guidelines.
Six fellows have already been selected through the 1st call. The call for applications for the 2nd round (deadline: 1 December 2017) has now closed; results will be announced during summer 2018. The 3rd and final call of RESPIRE3 will be launched by the end of summer 2018, with deadline during the last quarter of 2018 (exact timeline TBC).
The December 2017 Application Guidelines as well as FAQs for the 2nd call remain available as a reference, even though the 2nd round has now been closed. Please see right hand side of this web page
Host centres from all over the world still have a chance to pre-register through the Host Online Application Form.