This course will identify the different processes involved in diagnosing and managing pulmonary hypertension. Diagnostic techniques and treatment modalities will be discussed. Participants will also be provided with an understanding of the pathogenesis of these conditions.
This course has been accredited with 8 CME credits by the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP). The number of credits that you will receive will correspond to the time you spend viewing the sessions live.
- Panel discussions
- Case presentations
Please note that all timings are in Central European Time (CET). Recordings of each session will be made available after the event to registered participants.
- Adult pulmonologists
- Respiratory clinicians
- Cardiology clinicians
- Clinical features of pulmonary hypertension
- Pathology of pulmonary hypertension
- Pathobiology of pulmonary hypertension
- Diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension
- Lung function testing and exercise testing
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the diagnostic processes leading to a diagnosis of pulmonary hypertension
- Initiate appropriate investigations and understand the pathogenesis of the condition
- Understand the basis behind modern treatment of pulmonary hypertension