In this course, the attendees will learn the basis of the peer-review process in a specialised respiratory journal, specifically, how manuscript submissions are being processed, assessed, and eventually accepted.
The course will focus on three major aspects of the peer-review process:
- The key points taken into consideration by the authors at the time of submitting a manuscript to a specialised journal
- The most relevant features that need to be analysed by the expert reviewers
- The criteria and standpoints of the editors as to whether a manuscript warrants publication.
- Q&A discussions
- Interactive breakout room workshops
The workshop will provide and promote discussions on the most relevant aspects of the different key points among all the participants. The experience will be shared by the editors along with the different attendees.
Please note that all timings are in Central European Summer Time (CEST).
Recordings of each session will be made available to registered participants after the event.
- Basic scientists
- Clinicians in general
- Other health-related professionals who are interested in writing and publishing research papers in a specialised journal
This event has been accredited with 4 CME credits (one per session) by the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP).
The number of credits that you will receive corresponds with your attendance during the conference. Please note that you need to sign the register of attendance each day to ensure that you receive the correct amount of CME credits. Participants of the live stream can claim CME credits for the hours spent viewing the sessions live.
|Early Career ERS Members
|free of charge
|free of charge
|Industry (ERS Members & non-Members)