This course will present the latest understanding and advice on how to manage the panoply of complications in cystic fibrosis (CF), and will also address the latest developments in CFTR modulator therapies.
This course has been accredited with 5 CME credits by the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP). The number of credits that you will receive will correspond to the time you spend viewing the sessions live.
- Panel discussions
- Case presentations
Please note that all timings are in Central European Time (CET). Recordings of each session will be made available after the event to registered participants.
- Paediatric pulmonologists
- Adult pulmonologists
- Pathophysiology of CF lung disease
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Complications of advanced disease
- Psychological aspects
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand key issues related to CF care.
- Understand the importance of a team approach in the management of CF.
- Understand key factors for the organisation of CF care.