This course will allow different medical specialists to share their knowledge about sarcoidosis and give the attendees an excellent opportunity to ask medical experts organ-specific questions regarding sarcoidosis.
Knowledge the audience will gain by attending the course:
- Essential information on disease immunology and aetiology
- Diagnostic tools and pathways
- When and to which specialist to refer the patient
- Treatment of severe and organ threatening disease
- Potential novel therapeutic approaches
- Quality of life in patients with sarcoidosis
- Sarcoidosis – key features for clinicians
- Diagnostic tools in sarcoidosis
- Systemic manifestations of sarcoidosis
- Treatment of life-threatening sarcoidosis
- Treatment of sarcoidosis: what the future holds
- Patient point of view and quality of life
This event has been accredited with 11.5 CME credits by the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP).
The number of credits that you receive correspond with your attendance during the online course. Please note that you need to join the live stream with your name to ensure that you receive the CME credits.
- Interactive workshops
- Case-based sessions
- Q&A discussion sessions
Please note that all timings are in Central European Summer Time (CEST).
Recordings of each session will be made available to registered participants after the event.
Following this course, participants will acquire the basic principles of diagnosis, treatment and management of sarcoidosis patients, according to current guidelines.
- Residents in Pulmonary Medicine
- Specialist Nurses
- General Therapists
Virtual school fees:
|Early Career ERS Members||€430|
|Industry (ERS Members & non-Members)||€1,000|
Registration fees are non-refundable.
Terms and conditions
Registering for someone else? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ten ERS bursaries have been made available with the support of our sponsors.
Application for bursaries is no longer available.