This online course will provide an overview of the field of Interstitial Lung Diseases (ILDs). Participants will learn which diagnostic procedures should be applied based on given clinical circumstances, and will receive updates on specific diseases and treatment. This interactive course includes live round table discussions. Course attendees will have the opportunity to present their pre-recorded cases and discuss them with leading experts.
- Lectures, including interactive polling and chat questions
- Case presentations, with interactive discussions
- Live round table discussions
- Pre-recorded procedure with live discussion
- Case based sessions, with cases submitted by participants
Please note that all timings are in Central European Time (CET). Recordings of each session will be made available after the event to registered participants.
- ILD diagnosis
- Update on diagnostic procedures in ILDs, including a pre-recorded cryo-biopsy procedure
- Current, novel and future therapies
- Specific diseases and conditions
- Acute exacerbations of ILDs
- COVID and ILD
- Pulmonologists in training
- Radiologists specialised in thoracic imaging
- Pathologists specialised in thoracic pathology
Following this course, participants will:
- Be able to diagnose ILDs correctly and be aware of the advantages and limitations of the different approaches
- Be familiar with the current standards and challenges of ILD treatment and promising new targets
An application will be submitted to the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP) for CME accreditation of this event. The number of credits that you will receive will correspond to the time you spend viewing the sessions live.
|Early career member||€430|
Registration fees are non-refundable.
Terms and conditions
Registering for someone else? Contact email@example.com
Take this opportunity and submit a five-minute pre-recording of your case presentation for the Interactive ILD Board sessions.
Please access the recording guide with instructions on how to record your presentation with PowerPoint and the case report template. Please make sure that the case does not contain any patient data.
Upload your narrated presentation here.
The organising committee will select cases to be shown and discussed. We will inform you once the chosen cases are confirmed.
Please make sure that you will be available to attend the session live and do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.
A limited amount of bursaries are available, which cover the registration fees for the Virtual academy on interstitial lung diseases.
To be eligible to apply, you must be:
- Under 40 years old
- A member of ERS
Please note that only one bursary may be allocated per person, per calendar year.
To apply, sign in to your myERS account when registering for this course. If you meet the criteria listed above, you will have the option to apply for the bursary at the time of registration.
You will be prompted to complete a digital form as part of the bursary application and to upload your CV. Please complete the form, attach your CV and then submit.
Please note that only completed application forms with an attached CV will be considered.
- Bursary application deadline: 19 September, 2023
- Bursary application notification: 12 October, 2023