This online course will provide an overview of the field of Interstitial Lung Diseases (ILDs). Participants will learn which diagnostic procedures should be applied based on given clinical circumstances, and will receive updates on specific diseases and treatment. This interactive course includes live round table discussions. Course attendees will have the opportunity to present their pre-recorded cases and discuss them with leading experts.
- Lectures, including interactive polling and chat questions
- Case presentations, with interactive discussions
- Live round table discussions
- Pre-recorded procedures with live discussion
- Case based sessions, with cases submitted by participants
Please note that all timings are in Central European Time (CET). Recordings of each session will be made available after the event to registered participants.
- ILD diagnosis
- Update on diagnostic procedures in ILDs, including a pre-recorded cryo-biopsy procedure
- Current, novel and future therapies
- Specific diseases and conditions
- Acute exacerbations of ILDs
- COVID and ILD
- Pulmonologists in training
- Radiologists specialised in thoracic imaging
- Pathologists specialised in thoracic pathology
Following this course, participants will:
- Be able to diagnose ILDs correctly and be aware of the advantages and limitations of the different approaches
- Be familiar with the current standards and challenges of ILD treatment and promising new targets
This event has been accredited with 13 CME credits by the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP).
The number of credits that you will receive will correspond to the time you spend viewing the sessions live. Please note that you need to join the live stream with the name that corresponds to your myERS profile to ensure that you receive the CME credits.
Participants will not accrue credits for watching video recordings made available after the course has taken place.
|Early career member||€430|
Registration fees are non-refundable.
Registering for someone else? Contact email@example.com
Take this opportunity and submit a five-minute pre-recording of your case presentation for the Interactive ILD Board sessions.
Upload your narrated presentation here.
The organising committee will select cases to be shown and discussed. We will inform you once the chosen cases are confirmed.
Please make sure that you will be available to attend the session live and do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.
A limited amount of bursaries are available, which cover the registration fees for the Virtual academy on interstitial lung diseases.
To be eligible to apply, you must be:
- Under 40 years old
- A member of ERS
Please note that only one bursary may be allocated per person, per calendar year.
To apply, sign in to your myERS account when registering for this course. If you meet the criteria listed above, you will have the option to apply for the bursary at the time of registration.
You will be prompted to complete a digital form as part of the bursary application and to upload your CV. Please complete the form, attach your CV and then submit.
Please note that only completed application forms with an attached CV will be considered.
- Bursary application deadline: 19 September, 2023
- Bursary application notification: 12 October, 2023