This European Respiratory Society (ERS)/ European Cystic Fibrosis Society (ECFS) collaborative course will present the latest understanding and advice on how to manage the panoply of complications in cystic fibrosis (CF), and will also address the latest developments in CFTR modulator therapies.
Registration will open soon. To be notified when registration is open, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application for accreditation will be made to the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP). The number of credits that you will receive corresponds to your attendance during the onsite course. Please note that you need to sign the register of attendance each day to ensure that you receive the CME credits.
- Plenary sessions
- Interactive workshops
- Case presentations
- Paediatric pulmonologists
- Adult pulmonologists
- Pathophysiology of CF lung disease
- Microbiology of the lung
- CF centre care
- Monitoring and treatment of CF lung disease from infancy to adulthood
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Other co-morbidities (bone disease, ENT etc)
- Complications of advanced disease
- End stage lung disease
- New therapies, latest research
- Psychosocial issues
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand key issues related to CF care (epidemiology, CF-diagnosis, pathophysiology of CF lung disease, treatment of stable disease and of exacerbations, management of common complications of CF, end of life care).
- Understand the importance of a team approach in the management of CF.
- Understand key factors for the organisation of CF care.
If you require visa documents for your travel please ensure that these are organised in advance, the ERS is not responsible for obtaining or financing your visa.
|Industry (ERS members and non-members)||€1,100|