Recent years have shown significant improvement in the understanding of interstitial lung diseases with new diagnostic and therapeutic approaches, yet many controversies exist in regard to treatments of progressive fibrotic ILDs and life-threatening sarcoidosis despite updated guidelines and statements.
The audience will learn about the different treatment approaches of 2 debilitating ILDs, PF-ILD and sarcoidosis and to understand the controversies which currently exist.
- Online Pro/Con debate
- Treatment approach for PF-ILD – immunomodulation versus antifibrotic therapy
- Treatment approach for critical organ involvement of sarcoidosis – early combination therapy vs. a step-up approach
Following the webinar, participants will be able to understand the controversies and current treatment approaches of critical ILDs.
This webinar has been accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Pneumology (EBAP), 1 CME credit per 1-hour attendance. The CME credit will be granted upon attendance of at least 60 minutes during the live webinar only.
What is a webinar?
The webinar closely simulates a lecture-based teaching experience. The speaker can interact with the audience, just as in a classroom setting.
This webinar comprises of a 45-minute lecture followed by a 15-minute question-and-answer sessions. During the webinar you will be asked to share your opinion on issues related to the topic using interactive polls.
All participants will be able to hear the lecturer and see the slides throughout the presentation. As a participant you will be able to pose questions or discuss ideas with the other participants via the text chat facility and the speaker will respond to the questions via the microphone.
More information will be communicated in due course.
- Please log in to the webinar 20 minutes before it is scheduled to commence. If you have any technical difficulties whilst trying to log in or during the session please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check Central European Time.
- To achieve the best quality, we recommend to avoid downloading anything from the internet during your connection to the lecture and stopping all other programmes.
- Please also ensure that your audio settings are not set to mute and adjust the volume to a comfortable level.
Diseases / methods
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Physicians in training
- ILD nurses