Would you like to get involved in the programme? By submitting a clinical case, if selected, your work could be presented in a case-based session at the conference. Clinical cases are a detailed reports of the symptoms, signs, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of an individual patient. Clinical cases may contain a demographic profile of the patient, but usually describe an unusual or novel occurrence.
|Guidelines and templates|
Online submission via myERS enables you to create an account and save your clinical case. If you already have an account, you will be able to submit your clinical case directly using your myERS credentials. Then, select the “Abstracts/Cases” tab and “Other conferences”.
You may submit up to three cases covering the following topics:
- Adult acute respiratory failure
- Chronic respiratory failure
- Monitoring of mechanical ventilation in children
- Monitoring the ventilated patient
- Noninvasive ventilation - practical aspects
- Noninvasive ventilation and noninvasive CPAP in the PICU
- Paediatric respiratory failure
- Problem-solving - Case studies of NIV problems
- Weaning from the mechanical ventilation
When preparing your case for submission, please structure it using the following sections:
- Case history
- Results and treatment
- Conclusions and points for discussion
The RF&MV Conference Programme Committee will allocate successful clinical cases to case-based sessions.
Deadlines and notification of selection
|Thursday, 14 November 2019 at 23:59 CET||Submission deadline|
|29 November, 2019||Clinical case submitters will be notified of the status of their clinical case submission|
|Mid-December, 2019||Scheduling of presentations will be communicated|
Do you have a question?
For questions regarding clinical case submission, please contact: email@example.com.