The European Lung Foundation (ELF)Founded by ERS in 2000, ELF brings together patients and the public with respiratory professionals to positively influence lung health.Visit the ELF site
Areas covered will include:
- overlapping lung disease.
- digital health interventions for the management of respiratory patients.
- adverse drug reactions and the lungs.
- beyond COVID-19 – a 360-degree view from patients, professionals and public health on life after pandemics.
- physiology and rehabilitation for COVID-19 patients.