Press pack displays
Companies can arrange for press packs to be displayed within the ERS press centre. The content of press packs must be approved by ERS and abide by the regulations for industry press conferences and materials. If approved, this entitles companies to:
- Space(s) on the dedicated racks to display C4 folders containing the approved press materials.
- A 25 x 25 cm panel with the company logo, which can be prepared by ERS if the logo is provided.
- Limited storage within the press centre for the documentation that will be displayed.
Press packs can include just one press release per pack in addition to relevant backgrounder documents.
The fees for one press pack display are EUR 500, however, packs can be displayed in the press centre for free if companies are also arranging an onsite press conference.
Companies can arrange press conferences to take place in the on-site press conference room to support their ERS congress press activities. Booking an onsite press conference entitles companies to:
- Press conference room rental for a minimum of 75 minutes. Room set up and dismantling is included in the allotted time.
- Display of a press pack in the ERS press centre.
- Access to equipment, including: one lectern with a fixed microphone; top table and chairs on podium with two fixed microphones; projector with screen; roving microphone for questions from the audience; seating arrangement in classroom style; computer to run presentations; and one technician. The technician will be at the company’s service for the duration of the press conference. They will oversee lighting, audio and projection facilities.
- Listing(s) on the industry press conference notice board outside the ERS press centre.
The fees for an onsite press conference are EUR 2,000 per 75-minute slot. The fee covers all features listed above.
- 6 August, 2021: All industry press facilities booking forms must be submitted.
- 13 August, 2021: Draft versions of all press materials (press packs) to be displayed in the press centre or distributed during press conferences must be submitted to ERS for review.
- 27 August, 2021: Final versions of all press materials must be submitted to ERS for approval.
- 27 August, 2021: The finalised list of names of staff members who will need access to the press conference room should be sent to ERS.
Payment and cancellation
Confirmation of the applicable booking(s) will be sent to companies by September 2021 together with an invoice for 100% of the amount payable.
Companies may withdraw from the contract (i.e. cancellation of booking(s)) with ERS by giving unilateral written notice to that effect in the case of cancellation made after 31 July, 2021, one hundred per cent (100%) of the total amount due shall be payable to ERS.